Spirit Lake Public Library offers a free notary service.
We have one notary on staff. To ensure availability, we strongly encourage appointments. Our notary is generally available Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 3 PM. To make your appointment please email email@example.com or call 712-336-2667
- Please limit your notary appointment to around 15 minutes or 4 signatures.
- Patrons are required to bring a valid photo ID.
- Printing and copier services are available.
The library does not provide witnesses; you must bring your own if your document requires it and each witness signing will need to provide a photo ID. Notaries are not able to answer any questions about your document.
The library is unable to notarize the following documents:
- I-9 forms
- Copies of birth or death certificates, or other public records
- Marriage or divorce records, and other court records
- Deeds (with the exception of quit-claim deeds)